Thursday, October 14, 2010

No.......

It is true. The D40X is having a problem with it's white balance. My Hari Raya pictures were terrible. Not many will bother (because they were sharp and colorful) but to those whom understood photography, will.

But that is only on white balance. Small matter to me. But I do get a little crazy shooting here and there.

It may be an old camera, but shooting with it is a very nice experiences. One that I found very interesting is the menus. Settings can easily be changed. Since it is easy, you often play around with it, try a few different setting or even try the unusual. Out of a few hundred shots, you will get a few very nice one.

This is not a master piece, but I enjoy taking it, and I enjoy watching it time after time!
This photo was taken during the night at the park while waiting for my son to finish copying some of his school activity materials. And it was shot using ISO1600.

ps/
  • I am still using a lens loaned from a friend
  • I'll try to get once next month, but..... arghhhhhh.... insufficient budget.....

No comments:

Post a Comment